Saturday, December 13, 2014

Not gone... just thinking.

My dear friends,

I am not gone, I have just been busy... living life. Which, considering my previous posts, is a good thing.

I am arrived at the realization that anxiety doesn't just go away no matter how much you worked (past tense important) on it. It is about changing how you live your life, today, and every day forward wherein you work at it and acknowledge that life isn't always laid down for you, at your feet, like a red carpet. And who wants that anyhow.

I don't.

I want the trail, the brambles, the thorny way that pushes back. That nicks away at the unformed piece of clay we are to ourselves until, through challenge and heartache and persisting, I will be able to look into the mirror and see, truly and honestly, the real me.

So this blog isn't done... not by a long shot.

I am back.

Whether you would have me or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment